//Residents Page

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is responsible for road construction
in EV?

CMLC is the master developer of East Village and since 2007 has invested over $357 million into infrastructure development within the community. Our work has built streetscapes, bridges and an underpass and developed all of EV's public spaces like RiverWalk and St. Patrick's Island. While CMLC manages the bulk of all road construction in the community, there are occasions when road closures will be in place to accomodate building site construction or general infrastructure improvements. If you have a concern please contact CMLC.

Who do I contact for updates about development in East Village?

To stay up to date on development in East Village, visit our EV Ambassador team located in the East Village Experience Centre at 553 Riverfront Avenue SE. This front-line team can provide you with up to date community information. You may also visit the EV website for project updates.

Who should I contact about renting a public space in EV for an event?

CMLC is responsible for all public space rentals in EV. Events bookings can be submitted online at www.evexperience.com/event-application-forms/

Who should I contact about booking common spaces in my building?

To book common spaces in your building please contact your developer (Embassy BOSA, FRAM+Slokker or Knightsbridge) or you Condominium Management company.

What programs does The Calgary Rehab & Drop in Centre offer?

The DI has been a part of East Village since 2001 and works to ensure the needs of people who are homeless or at risk, are met in a respectful, comprehensive and safe way. To learn more about engaging with vulnerable people, please click here to read about workshops offered at The DI.

Who do I contact to report a neighbourhood concern?

If your concern is a non-emergent, community related matter such as damaged infrastructure or construction concerns please contact CMLC via email at resident@Calgarymlc.ca

If your concern is to report a crime or public disturbance, please contact Calgary Police service either through 911 or the non-emergency line 403-266-1234.

For all other concerns, please contact City of Calgary at 311.

Who do I contact with questions about my condominium?

All quesitons specific to your home should be directed to either your developer, Embassy BOSA or FRAM+Slokker. CMLC is not responsible for building-related matters.

Where do my visitors park?

Your first option for visitor parking is your dedicated indoor visitor parking area in your building. There are also over 500 on-street Calgary Parking Authority (CPA) run stalls which are located within walking distance of your new home.

Don't see your answer here?

Looking for an answer that we haven't covered on this page, contact Jack Olson at CMLC at resident@calgarymlc.ca or 403-718-0300.